Friday, April 29, 2011

Launch of Day Cream


The Day Protection Cream has been tested on 50 ladies, including feedback from lady with the most sensitive skin on my Day cream with mild SUNblock that blocks away harmful lights from IPHONE, computer and office light which can make your skin dull .... Now LAUNCHED.



  • 40 from Singapore

  • 5 from Kuala Lumpur

  • 5 from my family members


Feedback from a lady with very sensitive skin :
"Hey Bryan, I have monitored for the past 5 days i used ur Sun Block .
Your Sun Block was not oily & one thing i found my pores became smaller leh.
Am not sure was it due to the Sunblock but compared to the one i bought from
outside the after used effect was very different.
I like your sunblock & will definitely place order once i finished the sample."


Perfectionist Lotion too is out.... Now....

Both at $100 for first 30 to order. If not, is one at $55

No comments: