Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thanks

Jame's mother has neck and bodyache for a long time and has tried many remedies.... Last month, she tried 3 oil method. Jame's mother called me just now and tell me (in Hokkien) she felt a lot better. Thank you for your trust and own effort. http://bryanomhealth.blogspot.com/2010/08/3-oil-method-for-neckshoulders.html Hope to see newcomers in "Health and Beauty with Bryan". Email to class@omhealth.com to register. Do recommend to your friends if you have attended and find it beneficial. Bryan does not have any marketing manager.... my consumers are my best walking examples :D

This workshop will eliminate blockages that are preventing you from enjoying life to the fullest and achieving abundance.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Bryan, great that u open up this comment again. I am from HDB since you came to our department (Finance) to deliver a wonderful workshop in 2001. I want to say a thank you.

Keep up the good work. And Dont stop blogging.