Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bryan and Suria

Bryan & Suria - TV programme in 2005-2006.
~ Sharing of my personal creation - Color Therapy and Butterfly Dance. Enjoy this mini video Clip.



What led me to where I am now? ~ Passion!

From 1998 to 2006, apart from working full time in the audit industry, I spent most of my time doing research and experimenting on the art and science of "Natural Healing and Well-being". These practical knowledge and successful experiences were shared and taught in workshops conducted in school and companies.



Back in 2006, I recalled the trend of skin care was not very well-regarded. I made a bold decision to make a career switch to full time "Natural Healing and Well-being", right after the TV programme was aired in 2006. Passion is the word that brought me to this far of my life journey.


For the past 10 years, I tried my very best to share my learnings to as many people as I can...more than 10,000 students through workshops and the number is still growing. The feedback received from my students are the best testimonials of my hard work and effort for the past years.

No comments: