Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Cells spreading



Looking at my customers database... I realised my aroma fresh oil is like a happy cell for 15 years. I still remember setting up pushcart in 1998 at a shopping Mall..nobody buy and I have to stand there for the whole day in order to educate people by explaining details to each and every customer that comes to the pushcart. It was very tough indeed as people did not receive proper education on true aromatheraphy back then....



Special thanks to all factory ladies from Yio Chu Kang Seagate. I set up a stall in your canteen bazaar in 2000. Thanks so much for your trust in me. It really motivates me to spur on. I do not how you ladies are doing now because I know many of you do not really use computers. I wish all of you well and you are in my prayers.



ION has never been so crowded before. We flooded that level with so much happy energy. Hahahaaa....
To all other shop owners, hope we did not cause too much hindrance to your businesses but rather bring more business to your shops.





Many people love the combination of Lavendula vera with Grapefruit Pink because the oil is so so fresh from the farm. Quite a number of you requested to have the expiry date stated on the label. Frankly speaking, I never believe in that. I was once a consultant for an aroma shop and they changed their expiry date. The shop has already closed down....


Bryan believed in trust, passion and love for my flowers and herbs. A product created happily with love and passion will have their end users feeling happy as well.

Its a simple theory in our daily life that also apply to our mum's cooking. Mum cooks for the family wth love. That's why we feel blessed and happy to eat home cooked food.



Tips: If what you are doing is 对得起天地人心,you must have faith and persevere.... It took me 15 years to convince people Bryan's 3 oil method and now I have orders from different countries...

If you can no longer continue in your company, make a quick decision as we are not young anymore and we deserve happiness. If you are a boss or manager, do take care of your team. If you are the type who always bully others, you know what goes around, comes around...We reap what we sowed....

No comments: