Monday, May 30, 2011

Gratitude to God and you.

Last night, I went for the final recording at MediaCorp together with well known artistes such as, Vivian Lai, Michelle Chong, Joanne Peh, Kym Ng, Cai Cun Jia and Li Zi Qin.



I was very happy when some of them told me they had tried my remedies and it worked. Some of them took time to read up my blog recipes. One of them used to have dandruff problems, and has recovered after using some DIY method. Hohooo....Guess what? Before the Star Award, many drank the barley with greenbean recipes to clear acne and have radiant skin. They were saying, and discussing yesterday "IT WORKS!!!" I feel good for them too ^^


I also wish to express a big thanks to my volunteer, Zona who readily agreed to be my model for the show. Thanks a zillion, Zona!







Reminder: "Health and Beauty with Bryan" Part One is at Park Mall. I have confirmed with many of you long ago but no time to call each and every one of you again. Just come ok. I see you ^^
Perfectionist Antiage lotion and Marigold Protection Day Cream are out of stock. Not to worry, they will arrive fresh on Wednesday. Therefore, courier this week will be on Thursday for some of you.

No comments: