Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pearl Powder White Mineral Power Clay Mask

Scary?? Hahahaa...Hope I did not scare you :) This is only me and my pearl powder mask today. I used one tablespoon pearl powder white clay, some lavendula vera Charcoal flora water to mix into a paste. Apply and leave it on for 15mins. Wash off. Finally, I apply serum and perfectionist.



Purify, cleanse, tone, heal, soothe and nourish all skin types. It is easy to use, and cost little money. Dermatology this technique is used since antiquity, and the Egyptians, Chinese, Greeks and Romans already knew his virtue. draw impurities from the skin without removing natural oils while simultaneously exfoliating, cleansing, and stimulating circulation. White clay is suitable for all skin types, whether it be oily, blemish prone, normal, sensitive, dry, or mature skin. Pearl amino acids, antioxidents and essential nutrition to the complexion. Pearl powder has cooling, disinfectant, and balancing properties for the skin. These masks have been carefully selected to restore your skin to its natural beauty


MATT FINISH in split seconds.



Just arrived: Pearl Powder white clay: $45, Lavendula Vera Charcoal flora water :$45

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya v gd mask.. I had try it really v gd..

Anonymous said...

A very humble yet a very good mask. Lao SHi Jia You. I love this mask. Can my kid at 7 use?

Julie said...

Where can I buy this pearl powder clay mask? Chance upon your blog... who are u?

Anonymous said...

lAO SHI this mask is wonderful, tried last night after your post , woke up with fine skin. I must admit was being lazy , bought your mask for 1 month and never use.

Jia You...

Anonymous said...

i want to lighten freckles & blemishes. can use this white clay mask or should i use the green clay mask ?

Anonymous said...

I ask Lao Shi Before. He says both ok. I personally prefer white clay, I use Green one when have acne or black heads.

Anonymous said...

Your lavender water is very good and compared to commercial one no words can described.

SUPER