Friday, May 20, 2011

How do U feel?

God blessed me with the opportunity to share happiness and wonderful products.


In my younger days when people asked me questions such as,"You sure your oil is fresh?? Can you prove to me that your skin care is really chemical free??", I will have to explain myself until "giddy"...hahaha

Perhaps now that I am older...almost 40 years old...I am more serious and will not tolerate any nonsense. Its not arrogant really if you understand what I meant...I really do not want to go through those things again.

All I can is, use my products only if you trust me. Check out my blogs.... . I wanna spend more time on praying and spreading knowledge rather then spending time to explain and explain how good are my stuff..My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all who have know me for 10 to 15 years. I know I have your strong support as a LAO ZI HAO hahahaaa...



I feel honoured and touched because you took effort and time to feedback. I totally agreed if a product is good means its good. People will keep using it. If its no good, one time of usage is enough and probably people will not use it again. I believed in 心in a bottle for my products。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel Lao Shi. Your product can stand out among the commercial strong Marketing Power. U success le. Jia You.

Love your skin serum PERFECT

tin min said...

Perfectionist and lavender water my favourite now.