Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year of 2011 Reflection: A CLick to Happiness




Click to my Authentic Happiness:



As I reflect on my decision to make happiness my top priority, and on the actions that I took as a result, I can now see that one thing made all the difference:







  1. I stopped letting other people tell me what I wanted.


  2. I stopped letting society define my ambitions.


  3. I stopped letting family and friends dictate my desires. (sometimes u wan change job etc, ur mother or father will super resist u, but they re not u, u know the best decision)


Become independent of the opinions of others. Stop my endless search of approval and acceptance from others ( I used to scare who like or who dont like my seminar and over prepared and over worried, now I just prepare using 101 % effort and ignore others comments)..... If you dont, the only happiness you will ever find is fake happiness.



Real Happiness comes from spending your life in your own way but a compassionate and loving kindness to others



As you reflect back on your life, look forward to the future state of your own affairs...





1) Is this what I want or what somebody else wants?


2) Is this what I want or what somebody else wants for me>


3) Is this what I want or what I want for somebody else?




Happy people are more successful socially and romantically. Happy people are healthier and live longer.



Happiness 3:


Aromatherapy Oil that activate your to be more happy and slowly change your life are




Final Rinse your body after shower with: Lavendula vera, Grapefruit Pink and Rose Geranium.

No comments: