Thursday, March 29, 2012

Morning Juice:> Power Pack Drink

Above is the Morning Juice (dont drink at night) I drink twice a week.

A) 1 stalk celery, 1 red apple remove "heart", 3-4 small flower of broccoli (Australia). Half cup ice water and in the blender.
Enough for two cups. I drink 15mins after breakfast. Is really good juice for the body system.
Benefits of this drink?
Excellent source of the vitamins C, K, A, E, Folate, B1, B2, B3 and B6. Whilst having an equally rich mineral profile with manganese, potassium, phosphorus, magensium, calcium, iron and zinc.
Health Benefits Summary: Anti-viral/Anti-Bacterial, Birth Defect Fighter, Bone Health, Anti-Cancer/Cancer Prevention, Immune System Health, Eye Health.
FAQ:
Lao shi I no time juice how?
U turn old tomorrow, dont believe u look in mirror... Ahhhhhh ur face dull!
Lao Shi, what is broccoli in chinese, can u translate for me , mom dont understand?
Jammed, slap x 10. I not ur maid. which primary school u from?
Lao Shi, can drink at night?
read carefully , I say morning.... The......eee u.
Health and Beauty with Bryan 26th May 2012. Come on just a 2 hour to learn all my secrets.... Dont be lazy.... class@omhealth.com (suitable to bring ur mom as I will add some chinese)

No comments: