Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Special Arrangement for MAY 2012

Health and Beauty with Bryan for newcomers and those who never attended any health beauty workshop before. Once you attended this workshop, you will be opened to the new journey of NATURAL BEAUTY. This workshop has been around for 12 years conducted by Bryan.

All attendees for "Health and Beauty with Bryan" will get to learn GROUNDING Health Beauty Techniques. This workshop is for Newcomers, Bryan will share how ancient people work with BIG TREES to ground our Qi and improve health. Heard of grounding stones to massage face for good skin? Well, come for this class ya ^^


Your testimonials come in anytime of the day. I am very thankful and happy of course. This testimonial come to me when I was having my breakfast..........!!! Hahahhahahaaaa I was happy for this person but ermmm....at the same time, looking hard at my breakfast.


Constipation is very very easy to overcome. The key to resolve this problem is breathing exercise and stomach massage.

No comments: