Monday, February 4, 2013

Hair Cut at Last

Skincare if able to be in market for 10 years is not easy. I believe in sincerity and quality. U use it u know:> Thnks all for ur support

AFter months of work, today hair cut and rest le:> Going to do skincare now
Ahahah since October, I dont have time to have a proper haircut. And become not able to style like one cake of flour . Everyday I didnt really style my hair . At last have a good cut today ehehe. Gosh hair affect a person alot:> And today I wish every one a good year. Was so busy for months.

Tonight I am going to

A) Cleanse scrub face.
B) Apply lavender water dap the face.
C) Damp the face.
D) Apply Chamomile Blue Facial oil massage face for 1 min
E) A warm towel cover face for 2mins. (Soften the skin)
F) Than use ice water rinse face.

Super good for Face and Eyes: Tone skin, Alive the skin. Keep Skin soft and Collagen grow...

Items used: Flora Antiage Scrub, Chamomile Blue facial oil, Lavender water


No comments: