Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Launch on GOOD DAY 20th Dec: MOST POWERFUL SHOWER GEL IN SINGAPORE (FRESH)

Everytime when I walk pass those Branded Shopp like Crab... Locc....

I look at their shower products is all packed with chemicals... And expensive but ingredient inside are so much fragrance. I was thinking in 2013 I am going to produce a NEW certified organic Shower GEL at $45. Packed with flowers of my life

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, , Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Lactic Acid, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Certified Organic Rosa Eglanteria Seed Oil, Glucose, Certified Organic Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Certified Organic Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil .Lotus, Immortella.         
  Features: Sulfate free, Paraben free, Lanolin free, Mineral oil free, Artificial colour free, Artificial fragrance free, SLS free and Petrochemical free.

No comments: