Monday, March 2, 2015

Skincare: Hydrate Skin first

CLick here for product List
Product List:  OMHEALTH PRODUCT LIST

To order email to orders@omhealth.com with item list, name, mobile and address. Once courier transfer within 2 days. Courier is weekdays.. Must wait. details www.omhealth.com

Lately I observe many ladies in Singapore has a problem with dehydrated skin. Really u all must do the right things.

Trust me la.....
Oops today have volunteer at elderly home, but I better do some intro my products here..... if not hor, many new comers dont know I have very good skincare. U see, many only channel for sales is here le:> But I do give back to society de> Thanks all for support. Every bottle of items u buy, I put in alot of love and effort and quality.




Many times heavy expensive moisturizer wont work. U need to hydrate . But what is hydrate. Let me share.

I sincerely write this article, u can replace my product with other products . My main purpose is to share. But again, hehhehe u can support my work to use my high quality with love products:>


Hydration of SKIN 5 days to radiant skin

1) 8 glasses of water a day (one of the glass has a teaspoon of honey,alternate between acacia or linden)).
2) 1 glass of Vitamin C water ( GOJI C after lunch, or ur own brand C). Whiten SKIN IMMUNE too.
3) Morning use Astiquer Cleanser with warm water, follow by Lavender or rose water and than antiage serum with Algae moisturiser.

4) Office noon time, dab  rose water on face (even with foundation ok, it wont interfere)
(My rose water u can bottle in a atomiser bring to office)
5) Evening time, use my Raffael cleanser wash face, follow by rose water
6) Before sleep apply Magwhite serum and my moisturiser (either strong Synergy cream or perfectionist, but if skin is oily u use back the Algae Moisturiser)
7) Lavendula oil bottom of foot to detox liver before sleep and rose balm chest and neck

Key thing:

Point Number 6, u can use Immortella facial oil with warm towel method, as it can improve face circulations.

Oh many after use my eye serum and eye gel, fine line around eyes reduce




Price of Items:

Astiquer Cleanser , Raffael Tea Tree cleanser $50 each
Serum antiage $68, Magwhite Serum $45
Algae Hydrator Day (night can use) $55
Rose water or Lavender water $45 (super allergy skin try rose otto water first)
Rose balm $25
Lavendula oil $28











No comments: