Monday, April 6, 2015

A heart to Heart Talk Lavendula Vera Oil ( a yearly article)

Lavendula vera oil is the oil omhealth founded in 1998 and till today, I am very stringent over the freshnest of this oil.
And those who are in aromatherapy will uderstand that freshness oil the scent will be different base on season too and climate. Is my oil and my mom till today say, cannot increase the price of this oil till I old . In fact this grade cost $50 plus in market le.




The flower oil are the one that has most effect on scent different.

Example are

rose geranium
rose otto
lavendula vera
Ylang Ylang.

So for lavendula vera we extract only from the flower top not the stem or leaves. So is of very high grade.

This is to explain further for some who finds why lavendula vera scent diff. At any time the grade medicinal values will be of it best performance.

Bryan Lao Shi. (this article , is good to put up monthly, so to remind new bies too)








New Charity MOVE:
I will be meeting with Nepal and Tibet doctor, to share with them some techniques using lavender peppermint and marjoram for helping the poor in the  country also those who suffering from joint issues:> 
Sometimes I think I need to let go some time and focus more on things I love to do. So far rejected 2 TV show and event ahaha.... and again thanks for continue support on ordering of my aroma and skin care, all at its happiest natural freshest quality


HURRAY.... Be different, be omhealth.



















No comments: