Thursday, June 11, 2015

A- Z ABOUT MY SKINCARE

Hi all,

time to properly introduce how to use my skin care.

Alot of skincare in market always use model and supermodel as advertisement, bottles after bottles u use, is just some basic cream base add different items and is new products le. Bottle nice, model nice, see le I also want to buy. But again, use le, normally u use one time want to change.

For my skincare, warning, once u use u will love it.

Every bottle, is made in Australia, USA or Singapore and is filled with love and care. I dont invest much in bottles because what for. So basic is ok le.

The algae series latest, do u know is of very expensive ingredients, even HDB beauty salon will sell at $150 for the hydrator... But i stay this price. U all must try the algae day.
The SNOW Lotus is a hit, put fridge use , ur mother father will love u.
It contains childhood memories and everytime u use u feel like u are like ancient dynasty Queen but not made in China but in Singapore with snow lotus, pearl and fu ling.


Basic 4:

Cleanser: I have Astiquer Cleanser and Raffael tea tree cleanser.
For me i alternate as Astiquer cleanser is cleanser cream cleanse yet wont dry up skin. raffael is more antibacteria cleanse too non cream type.
When certain days I feel skin more dirty i use Raffael, if not every morning I use Astiquer cleanser

Tone Skin Refiner: Is a must u cleanse face with warm water in morning as it improve circulations and i mean warm . Than a cotton dab rose otto hydrosol or Lavendula Water and gently wipe on the face that was dried by towel. And cotton dab neck also.

After that the cotton i wipe hand and leg, u can see dead skin .


Serum: I have antiage serum and the algae serum. Both u choose one first. Dab and slap ur face gently. For beginners, use antiage serum first.

Optional : HA eye serum (apply around eyes for fine lines) follow by Dragonblood eye gel. For me I use Dragonblood eye gel morning , before sleep i use ginseng eye cream. U see outside one eye product 15ml $150 le, my eye care highest natural ingredients with active ingredients , each only $50

And eye serum, eye cream and eye gel add up 3 items only less than $160



Moisturisers:

Day
Day time I will apply the algae Day hydrator follow by sunblock.  This algae day hydrator, is the ingredients of the $200 product so good ok.
Sunblock i use SPF collagen 25, famous for its texture and easy absorb. bean size and dab face. SPF we dab face than correct use.

For super oily skin, u can skip Day hydrator and use SPF direct as it has collagen too.

Night:

Cleanse, Toner, Serum ( i use Magwhite serum for night so to fight dull and blemishes)
follow by
I use either
Perfectionist (some use for day), many say apply this day, have matt finish wor.
Synerygy cream (rich and healing ): Have rose, lotus etc, but strong rich.
marine Collagen (sensitive skin may not use)
Snow Lotus Cream (less oily but hydrating)

I suggest u change around ok.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Every Wednesday and Sunday I do facial steaming 3 mins with grapefruit and lavendula vera oil on hot water.

Than scrub my face with the famous Vanilla scrub for gently 2 mins. Than do a Pearl Clay mask
follow by rose mask.


+++++++++++++++++++++

Bryan's facial Oil

4R rose oil super power, Neroli facial oil super nourishing and enlightening, Immortella facial oil super rejuvenating, Blue Royal Chamomile oily nourish.

This oil I use for neck, neck area must apply oil , front and back, and near ur chest so it wont wrinkles. Many of u , ur chest area is wrinkled above clevage.

Dont underestimate facial oil. It wont clog pores. Many facial oil in market add preservatives and clog pores, lately certain brand,,,.... (cannot say).

Sometimes I use facial oil method for skin beauty with warm towel. See the video. label facial Oil.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For beginners: get my antiage set ba.


Also drink Go Ji C and noon office drink WHITE Tea, design for skin beauty and immune system. Is my best tea. All now in
http://www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart/miscellaneous.htm





















No comments: