Saturday, June 6, 2015

Snow Launch Limited Stock

Shopping Cart on Tuesday

www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart

When I was like 6 , I always notice grandma use Hazeline. She has a yellow bottle in her bedroom. And I use Hazeline when I was in Poly too.

But when specialize in skincare, than I know, it has not much properties but is dry hydration so when use from fridge is good.

 So in my heart all along, I hope one day I have a true Snow Lotus Cream. And texture must be very very very very very good. Yes and now is out...

Highest peaks of the Himalayan mountains, this pure, white bloom miraculously retains its snowy colour despite growing so close to the sun. The secret to its magnificence lies in its high antioxidant properties. This gives the plant its remarkable natural ability to fight ageing, keeping its petals brilliantly white, soft and cottony even in its extreme surroundings.

The texture reminds me of my Youth , my grandma, Grandad, father side and mother side. I hope to tell u, this snow lotus cream is very nice, so matt smooth, everyone who use, will find love and the beautiful texture of respect, compassion, love.

I design in a way, even sensitive skin u will find comfort. The scent is gentle and yet comforting. Breakthrough first in Singapore. I wish I have can shout to the world and let everyone know about this lotus snow cream.

Boots Moisturising Cream helps to maintain the moisture balance of your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
It helps to keep your skin supple and moisturized. Snow Lotus to nourish the skin. And condition and moisturise the skin.

It enhance the antioxidant capacity of skin cells. It strengthen the water retention of skin, and to prevent moisture loss under the sun. It is a powerful anti-aging products and can prevents formation of wrinkles and dark spots. Help u to have a  brightradiant and visibly more youthful complexion that has reinforced protection from ageing.

Fu Ling , pearl Powder helps reduce fine lines, deep wrinkles and sagging skin as well as repair and heal damaged skin cells and promote skin cell turnover.  Minimize pores for firmer, tighter and smoother skin


No comments: