Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Plates of healing LIVE FACEBOOK today 11th August 6pm

I have been giving Kwa Sha class since 2007. So is amazing all these years how this tools helped me for my scolosis and cervical spondylosis issues
In 1999 AH diagnose me with this issue because i went for check up for constant maigrains. The reason is when I was young i keep doing my homework on the floor bending down. It was really bad.

But with different doctors and physio and TCM friends in my team back in 2000. I have found a method to overcome the pain and make it less frequent and touch wood now.


Below are my Kwa Sa plates.

1) Is a very power Bian Shi ___ Very powerful They are generally considered to be a precursor to acupuncture, utilising heated pointed stones (instead of acupuncture needles) in the treatment of back and neck pain.



No comments: