Monday, October 8, 2018

Health Emotion Energy

Today is the day before my birthday. And I have decided to write an article about health emotion and our physical health.

Image may contain: Chern Fookweng, indoor


In this era technology and supplements are very advance but why many people still feel fatigue or unhappy. I think because many forget to slow down to think about ourself and others.

And infact i find that this five years, alot people have health issues mostly because they dont listen to their body. If only all can spend 10mins a day to follow my method to ground, breathing exercise that's all. And discipline our life with , Saying NO to some things.

NB:
Example, many newbies dont know omhealth is one man show and thats why is not possible for me to answer questions from phone or whatsapp and actually i have spent twenty years to upload information to the blog. So when newbies starts to flood me with questions and if I go all the way out to 100 messages a day, i will lost alot of my energy and u wont see me here le ahahha. So normally I will not reply as many know that answers is in blog. But i will slowly write articles to address ur issues in blog.

COming to that many may think is bryan lao shi become proud. But no, since day one 1998 I am like that ( and till today all old students, wont dare to sms me, but respectfully email me and wait for my reply, or do a search in blog).

My teacher taught me , as a speaker and information sharer in public, u need to preserve your energy and at the same time be Compassionate too. There are many speakers neglected their health and end up own-self sick.

So for omhealth , we believe in emotional health and at the same time if we can have more energy we can share with more people and help more people.

Micro management in life is very draining, like everything u cant let go and u take up the burden upon yourself and cant release.
For example, if i concern what people say about me and i want to defend myself keep explaining... then i will not be able to go far. So if u continue to share in blog or facebook information, people will know ur handwork. Answers are all here, those who lazy to look for it... No one can help.

What I am doing now is beyond what I should be doing. But back in 90s, I dont dare to call or sms our teacher, we send an email and wait slowly and sometimes the reply is one line. Not that the teacher dont care but his one line means alot.

So today my birthday I wanna share with all, not that i dont reply ur messages but is impossible for me to reply one by one. But if u notice, i remember all ur questions and always share as group at www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com and this blog.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Image result for compassion light



Birthday Messages for allImage may contain: indoor
Our energies need to be both grounding and stimulating of activating our higher energy of Divine Love.

Everyday we are clouded by stress and why dont we dedicate ten mins a day to love ourselves by working with essential oil and do 478 breathing exercises and let go.

The higher energy talks about organization, self control in life and discipline, and the need to apply wisdom to our health and situations in life. At all time, have the word " harmony", "Flow", Release Ego" and "Love" u will sail thru stress easily or i say better than stress.

I hope everyone understand that omhealth for 20 years has serve the community thru blog but I cant do one to one advices. To reach more people i need to reserve my energy and also as i get older , i need to take care myself and my parents more.

In planet earth everyone has a role to play yet we need to discipline ourselves. What is ur role? If u give all u can urself in ur family, do u give urself some energy and protection so u can go further?

In office do u speak with ego and always think u are better than others? Bring down ur ego and u will learn. For me , I still attend basic aromatherapy talk , because i knos some times words from new young therapist remind me of my passion too and align me back to track.

Age 46 now, i dont take it into heart how people think of me in this critical world. but I know I am in the light of love and compassion so no one, and nothing can affect me.

Be a light in universe but please remember to have oil filled to max daily so your lamp can go far.

Image may contain: plant
Self Talk:

Open your heart and your voice to communicate the true essence of who you are. take a bath with omhealth Heaven and Earth oil bring communications of emotion and understanding. Let us final rinse of this water reverberate through your being.



Welcome 2019 Talk NTUC auditorium , open for registeration details will be replied thru email

class@omhealth.com














No comments: