Sunday, March 16, 2008

Neroli Flora Water/ Neroli Distillate Water


Many of you have tried my Geranium flora water. Guess what, once you finish your existing Geranium flora water, you can try Neroli Flora water. It is actually good to let your skin experience different flower water. I always tell my students that I would rather they use mineral water as toner than to use commercial toner. I really don't like the idea of using toner on our skin daily becos many toner contains a lot of chemicals. The next time u go shopping for your toner, do check out the labels behind the packaging/bottle. Try to slowly switch to natural water.

NEROLI Hydrosol is a powerful astringent, but yet so gentle that it can be used on delicate and sensitive skin. Perfect as a daily toner for extremely oily, acne prone, or irritated skin.

This imported hydrosol is distilled from the blossoms of the Bitter Orange tree. It smells just like the orange blossoms should - mild and sweet .
Besides using it as a toner, I also spray it in my classroom whenever my students are feeling anxious or stressed. An instant release.

One of my friend used this as a spray or on a dampened cloth to wipe her toddler's face to ease him out of a temper tantrum.

Neroli flora water $60ml at $25. An extra postage of $3 for registered mail. Those attending 17 march class, I only have 15 bottles of fresh Neroli water for u. For others who are interested, u can also email me to order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,bryan Can I seek your help to reduce the pain of my mouth ulcer,it is very painful.Which type of herb or drink in your blog would you recommend me.I thank you in advance.hope to hear from you soon because the pain is hurting me for weeks . wendy tani

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hao wendy, someone answer for me. Follow his/her method it works.

I suggest you can take vitamin C with B complex too.

Never gargle ith listerine or alcohol base. Sometimes it can worsen and more painful

Anonymous said...

All the best in your workshop tonight, lao shi. I might pop by quickly to get one of this Neroli flora water from you.

See you,
Meiyin