Saturday, May 24, 2008

Book Anniversary 14 years


Book Anniversary. All these while, for the past 14 years, I will record all my findings on herbs , aromatherapy in this book. I still clearly remember on 24 Aug 1996, one of my teacher from Sydney, Miss Angelina Moloney gave me a recipe for stress and emotional balance during my exam.
I used to make this blend for HDB staff in 2001. Its been quite a while since I make this oil. I was going through my books that day and I happened to flip to this page. Perhaps its calling me. I think I will start blending this oil again. Those who are attending my cooking class on Saturday will be able to smell this wonderful blend. Feel nice to write a journal on books instead of using the computer. Try writing journal on a book/diary if you can afford some time. This balancing blend will be my new oil apart from 5 elements oil..
Its the weekend again. Let's start this beautiful Saturday with a Contest ya? Here's how it goes. Give a name to this new balancing blend (12ml). The 3 nicest name will receive a bottle of this balancing blend. On top of this, the best out of this 3 names will have your personal name printed on the bottle label as an appreciation. The bottle can have a maximum of 3 words eg, Aroma-Music-Flora blend)
Email to grapefiber@hotmail.com . The blend is a mixture of : Pine, Cypress, Ylang ylang, Patchouli, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Vetivier, Rose Geranium etc. Secret Garden Recipe. CLosing Tuseday 28th May.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
When I received d mother day item, l noticed u paid almost $5 for d postage n u nv charge us extra.
Aiyoh how to earn like dat, u will lose money.

tansie

Anonymous said...

During ur crystal class u gave each of us some crystals. The bl tourmaline - I went to one shop they charge $20 for d same size but u gave us free. Hope u din lose too much money.

tl

Unknown said...

Bryan, I bought this blend from you 5 years ago. I like the smell very much, very calming.Great to know its back once again.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, i love the cleanser, i hope u can have this $150 package for three items, so my friends can get it?

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan,
your ricebran oil works very well on my skin.I have very dry sensitive skin.Dry & harsh climate or strong detergent will make my hand feels tight and painful. Yesterday, I applied some on my hands before my afternoon nap.I woke up 2 hrs later and find that my hand doesn't feel tight or painful anymore.Very good,cheap & natural remedy compared to those branded ones.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I missed those days when I pen down all my thoughts in a book. Just don't know why I stopped it years ago (probably for some stupid or lazy reason), and wrote an on-line blog instead. Coincidentally I turned off my blog few months back. Computers .... it just lacked the personal feel. I am glad that you brought this up. I will start to write again just as a rememberance .... probably in time to come.

But your blog is different lah, we need our daily dosages. hahahahahahaha. Take care.

(p/s: I am reading a book on aroma now)