Saturday, January 3, 2009

Short Notice


The first in Singapore, positive thinking energy affirmation card by Edric Hsu is now out. Positive thinking affirmation card was invented long time in USA and Australia but there is no one artist in Singapore to design an Asian Affirmation Card with Reiki infused. The person who designed such cards must have the Ba Zhi of Angelic energy. Yes, Edric is the one and I am very happy to launch it at http://www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com. I am filled with Joy when I see this card. Only limited 200 pieces will be launched and let's support our local artist. People says blessings comes in double. Another happy news to share. My Art Director, Edric made his appearance in a KFC ads after activation of fame position :D

What is Heaven Pardon Day?
Want to know more about Chinese traditions and dates to improve your luck?
Well, then you can't miss my upcoming annual Fengshui talk on 10 Jan 2009.
Please be seated by 9:45am. $25 per head. The venue is at Civil Service Club Auditorium. Few seats left available. Register now by sending your name and contact number to class@omhealth.com .

I just uploaded my findings and DIY remedies for flying stars 2009 at www.omhealth.com/FS2009A.htm.
***********************************************************************
NB: Updated www.omhealth.com/wbw.htm for further information on wealth bowl.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear lao shi, i really miss your radio live.......

Hope to hear your programme soon.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
I am actually quite happy that u postphone the date for 5 elements class. I will not be in Spore during that period. Heard so much about the 5 elements class but always have to miss it.

Thanks for choosing the Dzi for me. My mala is very beautiful and I like to use it to relief my headacche.

Anonymous said...

My colleague has observed that i am very happy n smiling at my face on 3rd Jan 2009.

Yeah, today is 4th Jan 2009. I am going to attend my Workshop at Suntec with my friend. I will b very busy asking other ppl where is Suntec Foundation.

I am counting fm 4,5,6,7,8,9 to
10th Jan 2009, Bryan Lao Shi's Feng Shui Talk at Civil Service Centre fm 10am to 12pm n Course Fee S$25.00.

Bryan, i am excited n glad that all wishes/dreams have came true n removed my obstacle by wearing yr properly activated beautiful bracelet.

Bryan, thk a lot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gui ren bag. I received it 2 weeks ago. That time i was jobless. And now i have pass my interview for new job and would like to thank you.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Bryan, my cousin likes the facial scrub and neroli oil that I bought for her.
She is very surprised with the effect.
Thanks for the good advice.

Unknown said...

The neroli oil is very nice smelling. It is very nice to apply before sleep. The nice calming smell puts me to sleep easily.

Anonymous said...

I can see clarity and visible lines reduced after using vita serum.
Thank u.


Wai leng

Unknown said...

Yes. Vita skin serum has revived my complexion. I look much younger with a much hydrated skin.
Thanks to vita skin serum

Anonymous said...

Ever since my first time to use your xmas set and neroli oil , skin is so much hydrated and well taken care of.

Thank you lao shi

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi, Am i dreaming or not that i have striked 3rd prize?

I will donate part of prize $ to the Charity in Sin n further study by selecting course which i prefer to upgrade myself this year 2009.

I have went to attend my Workshop on 4th Jan 2009.

Yes, it is very true that those fengshui products r truly expensive above S$200.

I have promised myself to do more gd deed n volunteer work this year 2009.

Yes, i will b coming to attend Bryan Feng Shui Talk on 10th Jan 2009 fm 10am to 12pm at Civil Service Centre.

U can travel by MRT Farrer Park, Exit B n walking distance abt 5 to 10 mins.

Thk u for yr attention.

Have a nice wkday n wkend.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

feng shui talk in chinese or english....

Anonymous said...

Fengshui talk once a year in english. WE looking for bryan lao shi talk

:O Junior

Unknown said...

Lao Shi,
your sandalwood oil is really top grade. Even my piano teacher from Australia loves it!

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
I enjoy mixing the different aroma oils for different recipe given by u.
Your aroma oil is not just good but also works effectively.
Very good examples are the Fairy Blend, 3 oils method for my aching shoulder and the blend using lavendula vera, lemon and Eucalyptus.
I just started using your facial range few months ago. They worked just as well as your aroma oil. My favourite are anti aging serum, cleanser and your eyes cums face mask. They are fabulous!

Keep up the good work.



Bernice chia

Anonymous said...

This blog has so much useful information and its easy to get the information I want to know.
I like to follow the aroma recipes too!



Koh LH

Anonymous said...

I have bought n tried our Bryan Lao Shi's wooden for S$10.00 since 25/10/2008 without any regret.

The wooden comb can stimulate the sweat gland and hair follicle for a better blood circulation to accelerate the growth of the hair.

It can cure hairloss. I am really happy with gd result by using n combing my hair everyday. I can use this wooden comb for Kwa Sa at my Feng Men acupoint.

fm Sweety Baby