Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank you

Rice Bran oil had been launched for many months and I have received constant inspiring emails and testimonials since then. Some has dry skin for many years but their skin condition improves after using rice bran oil for 2 weeks. A full write up is at www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm


Testimonials om231
My wife suffers from dry skin conditions and we have tried just about everything to ease her symptoms - Hooray - we have found your rice bran oil works! Thank you so much. It has now been 3 weeks of continual use and so far she has not had to apply any of her steroidal creams, and the irritations have not flared up. I have even try the lavendula vera and aloe vera gel method for serious eczema, works wonder." --- D


I'm completely amazed by the results using serum and neroli oil every day there is improvement! My turkey neck is much better, and my crow's feet are smoother! Vita serum has helped my discolorations/age spots to fade....I didn't know these products did that, too! I'm a beauty therapist ! I worked at a very high end spa where I received great discounts on famous products, so I've been using what I thought was the best on my skin...AHA, Retino, Kinerase...but nothing has even come close to the results I've gotten with your antiage set. -- Jane

I have tried ricebran oil on my hair--on damp hair after shampooing. My hair feels so soft and it is shiny! Thanks lao shi -- Noreen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi laoshi,

pls kindly advise where can get aloe vera gel.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,

You can get it at Guardian Pharmacy. Happy mixing the EO with the AV gel!

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerlin,

Sorry.what u mean by EO?

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,

Oops, it's short form of Essential Oil.

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Anonymous said...

Bryan, i have donated S$180 to the charity bec i have striked S$250 on 8/2/2009.

fm Sweety Baby