Friday, September 4, 2009

Herbal Tea for Throat


The weather is very hot lately. Many people are having slight sore throat. Here's an aroma recipe to help.

Aroma Oil on Tissue: Peppermint + Lemon + lavendula vera. One drop each onto tissue, carry this tissue with you. Inhale when needed. SUPER EFFECTIVE against airborne disease. It also help to speed up recovery of any cough or sore throat viruses
:)

When u feel a little bit of throat irritation u can make 薄荷甘草茶 to bring to office because I am going back to office today as an ISO consultant at SIEMEN center.

Bryan 老师 DIY TEA: 薄荷甘草茶:
A) Fresh Peppermint leaf (6 leaf crushed) from Cold storage or Market place.
Or you can use Lipton Peppermint tea bag x 1
B) 2 slices of Gan Cao 甘草 (dry Liquorice) from medical hall.(They sell in packet of $1, a lot)
Put A + B in a mug. Add 500cc boiling water in and steep for 10mins. Add some honey when warm . Drink slowly in office.
C) Not forgetting the Aroma Oil on Tissue method as mentioned above. Inhale from the tissue.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Gan Cao , can you explain.

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind - this is not comment and its off topic. I notice your skin is very smooth. Do you shave everyday? If yes, how you maintain such good complexion? I have upper lip hair and am woman. Tried many things but problem only gets worse. SOS!

Anonymous said...

Have been using your aroma oil since 2002. IS the best i must confess. I did try other brands but always regretted. And i come back to your oil again.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan,
your immune booster oil works for my family. My children recovers from flu much faster. As a matter of fact, I can't remember when is the last time we visit our family doctor.


Siew Fong

Unknown said...

Hi bryan laoshi,
I try out the tea recipe for my sore throat. My throat feels much better now. Thank you.

The immune booster is really good and effective.

Anonymous said...

Dear bryan lao shi,
I wish to tel u that I have finally found the shampoo that is good for my hair. Your treatment shampoo is fabulous. I love to touch my hair every now and then since I started washing my hair with this shampoo. I can't believe my hair texture can be so nice.

Thank you very much


xiao zhen

Anonymous said...

Eye cream is good. Thanks for the simple product. But may be you may like to include a label for eye cream. Because for people who dont know u may not want to buy your products if packaging not good.

Thannks again. I love the shampoo too.

Hong wee

vitamine A said...

Nice informative and helpful post. I have tried this tea and feels good. Its useful in normal fever and flu.