Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eye Cream and facial Kwa Sa




Thursday is testimonial day:
Hair Shampoo 成功:This hair treatment shampoo is packed with natural flowers and herbs. Free from harmful chemicals. Sincerely launched few months ago. Many are into their second bottle now. 谢谢天公保佑 for Bryan's Treatment Shampoo to gain so much good response and wonderful feedbacks.
I believed as long you produced products from the bottom of your heart. It will work.Testimonial A:Bryan, thank you for your wonderful shampoo. I have hairloss for months after giving birth , every time wash hair alot of strands lost . And i have been using expensive tonic and using salon products with no help. So I decided to try your shampoo, after 7 wash my hairloss problems was reduced significantly. ---- Feng yinTestimonial B:I have tried numerous products but none worked for me. I have used your shampoo for about 2 months and I have significant growth and itch of scalp has stopped. Thank you. ---- Mdm XXX
Testimonial C:
I was skeptical at first, but found using ur wooden comb method and shampoo is enjoyable. I got several compliments on my hair.I will continue with your product, thinking at this point, yes indeed it made my hair healthier..... Mr Wong

Bryan's Eye cream
To be used Day and Night. Use middle finger to take out a bit of the eye cream. Spread the cream to the other middle finger and with eyes looking up. Dap under both eyes until cream are well absorb.

When this cream is kept in the fridge, it has a further properties of reducing puffy eyes.

The skin is the largest organ. Although it is constantly being rejuvenated, it can be difficult to reduce the signs of aging once they surfaced. Therefore, reducing the signs of aging through preventative measures such as daily eye cream has become increasingly important for those looking haggard and tired to deter the signs of aging.

This video is done by mum and I. Its not being professionally made but hope it can give you a better idea how to use eye cream in the correct way :)Part 1: How to apply eye cream
Part 2: Bryan 老师 H202 beauty technique to perform twice a week. No need to massage face much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bryaN, U should use on real human face... so wasted use on fake human..hahhaa

Jin_lee said...

Thanks for the effort lao shi. So late le you still working.

I have been applying your eye cream , it works great .

Hope u can do a video on antibody ache method.

Jin

Anonymous said...

well done bryan, is a cool video, very clear and easy to understand. :-)

cheers
cindy lim

Anonymous said...

Best product i used so far. Love your skin serum. Xie xie lao shi

Anonymous said...

My aunt give me a serum from spa which cause $180. I must say yours is better. Jia You