Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you


Thank you Elvina, for your photo and feedback.

Testimonials:
A) Lavendula vera Tea tree with Aloe vera gel for inflammation and infected skin.


"Lao shi, my finger cracked open due to dryness . It becomes so painful, applying medication doesn't help. Until my friend give me a small bottle of Kim's aloe vera gel, with a drop of lavendula and tea tree in it. Its a miracle, the skin heal in 3 days. You have good products."


B) A lady at her 60s suffered from knee pain,went to doctor for 3 injections of "GEL" but the pain persist. Doctor suggested pain killers and may be operation. Her daughter attended KWA SA class and acupressure workshop. She perform kwa sa daily for 2 weeks. Great improvements, able to walk further and knee cap not tired so easily.

The next kwa sa, moxibustion, fire cupping workshop will be conducted on 3rd Apr 2010. The date is still some time away but register fast and mark it down on your calendar.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother suffers the knee pains for quite sometime. Can anyone tell me how to perform Kwa Sa for my mum? CNY is coming and all the house chores may cause her more pain. Please help.

Unknown said...

My freckles and fine lines are less visible now! Your anti pigmentation set is so effective, that I am now keeping it as a permanent fixture on my skincare regime

Anonymous said...

I am using Bryan's skin care anti pigmentation set 1. I noticed a big difference on my skin toned and texture. My skin now feels softer and smoother and definitely much more supple. The fine lines are starting to fade away.
Thanks Bryan!


Gina

Anonymous said...

Best skincare product, I save $300 every 3 months , no more using branded products which I find yours good fresh and simple to use.

Love them and hope you will have sun block.