Friday, October 29, 2010

Skin Real Cool

Bryan 老师 Famous Rice Bran oil

Rice Bran oil is one of Japanese women's secret for anti age. Heard of Squalene the Shark Oil? Well, it is found in rice bran oil which has properties for anti wrinkle and enhance collagen production.

However, due to our climate in Singapore, it is not possible to use rice
bran oil as a daily moisturiser. Thus, it is good to use it to nourish our skin a few times a week. Check out my product list, www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm for its many usages.

Many clients who travel to cold countries finds my rice bran oil works very well for their skin. The result is pretty obvious especially while travelling in a tour group. Many told me no other moisturisers work, except rice bran oil that keeps their skin soft and hydrated. No No No. Bryan is not selling 膏药 here. I am also one of the many who benefits from it since 2001 :)

I met an old customer, Jessie at Old Airport market today. Yes. She was an old time customer since in 2001. That time I gave a talk at Prime Minister Office. Jessie's skin was so glowy. YES, she is an user of rice bran oil and flora water. She will also do footbath twice a week faithfully, and liver detox on every Friday. During weekends, she follows my procedure to use chemical free shower Gel and Shampoo.

If you also follow the above, you will find your face and body looking beautiful and confident even ten years later.

My friends always said Bryan looks a bit nerd nerd whenever I put on my glasses...hahaha :p Hahahaa. This picture was taken not long after I woke up. It may not be visible from this picture but I have applied a thin layer of Skin Booster Gel. Hmm...my eyes were puffy due to the black pepper crabs last nite (too salty I guessed).

Skin texture has really reached level two last weekend. After my crystal talk at {Prologue} last saturday, many told me my skin is quite radiant :p
What did I do ?

Friday evening:
I did a quick cleansing using tea tree cleanser (20secs). Followed by Anti-age scrub (even professional said this facial scrub is good). Next, I dampened my face with lavendula vera flora water. Thereafter, apply facial massage with rice bran oil. Finally, I covered my face with a warm towel for 4 mins to let the skin absorb the powerful E . Go sleep.

Saturday Morning: Woke up with a natural glow. To have a more radiant glow at 2pm ION
=== Performed cleansing, followed by hydrating face and eye mask. Wash away the mask after 10mins, apply skin booster Gel (peptide 7)
followed by serum.

NB: FRESH RICE BRAN OIL AND HYDRATING FACE AND EYE MASK ARRIVED. Courier service is provided for purchases $80 and above. Thank you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear lao shi, i am user of your rice bran oil and Kim's aloe vera gel. I find eczema problems has gone under control.

My sharing:

Day time I will dap aloe vera gel on affected part.

Evening i will dap some rice bran oil .

When I have eczema condition i will use some flora water first before rice bran oil

I have not been using steroid cream since last year.

Thank you

HLmilk said...

I have tried the scrub. Best scrub used. For ION talk, I was there. Can you put the video up on the breathing exercise please.

Anonymous said...

bryan

can $10 voucher use for buying essential oils?

Shin Yee said...

Lao Shi, you have a great skin texture.