Wednesday, July 28, 2010

De Cream

This Super Sonic Power Cream won the trust of many people who have tried it. 80 bottles were sold last Saturday, 24 July 2010. More then 40 positive feedback received till now. Woww. Thank you!
I was at the Botanical Garden today to take a picture of my product. Do you like it? Send me formal feedback will you? Thank you all for your support.


In future, Bryan's Moisturisers will be categorised into the followings:

1) Marine Collagen Cream [A MUST for beginner]

2) Lotus Cream (For sensitive skin and normal skin)

3) Nourishing Synergy Cream (new technology, not creamy)

4) Day Cream

Famous skin Booster with Peptide 7; Use at night before applying moisturiser or serum.

After washing my face clean, I will apply a very thin layer on my face, but more on my neck. Thereafter, I will apply Antiage serum on my face. Next, I will hit the bed :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture show clearly that your products are very natural. I like it. After attending your Power Health class, I tell myself I must take care of my face. Can you advise what can I start with?I use nothing except Kao Biore facial foam.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time trying out bryan lao shi's moisturisers. I'm very stringent when it comes to skin care cos i believe our face deserves the best as our face is the very first image that is portrayed to peole we meet.

The synergy moisturiser is definitely one of the best moisturisers I've ever used. It's fragrance is so soothing and the texture is not too oily as well. The fragrance is something that not only feels natural but has a calming effect as well. Skin feels supple and nourished down to every single pore after using it with the peptide 7 gel.

Well done Bryan lao Shi!

MJ

Saito Florence said...

Those who still haven't try laoshi skin products, must try it at least once..trust me, you won't regret!!!And is worth it :)

florence

Anonymous said...

I love this new cream, it has a smell that calm the mind and it is not those normal fragrance or chemical perfume smell.

Love it 4 thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi I love your products. Can you translate the product list to Chinese for my mom. If not I need to explain to her all the time.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Serum I ever used.

Huay