Monday, August 23, 2010

Announcement on Workshops

Hi all, I have put in a lot of effort and the workshops are specially designed in a fun, relax and proper research. Up till now , there are many feedbacks. I do not have marketing manager or advertisement. So is really through words of mouth. Jia You..... ANd those who have attended my workshop before and if you think is good. Do encourage your friends ok :>

Updated classes for Nov & Dec 2010. Please register when you are ready:


East Meet West Kwa Class > 4th Dec 2010

Prana Qi Gong And Touch Therapy Class > 13 Nov 2010



Music Color Meditation Breathing Exercise > 1 Dec 2010


Visit

www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm for updates...
I am working on 3 new courses for 2011. I have cancelled the Tea Appreciation Class. Please take note.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laoshi

I came across this course

"Health and Beauty Transformation" you conducted in yr 2009. the topics are interesting. Is this similar to the Beauty and health talk?

*Bryan Gan* said...

Different la, i will not confuse people. Title differnt lor...