Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thank you all blog readers


HEhehe..this cute picture was taken in my Kwa Sa class yesterday :p


Life is full of choices. Personally, I do not find nothing wrong if I want to stay where I am now and be contented. I had dinner with a group of so called "powerful people" including marketing event manager last week. The first thing they said..... " Bryan, you can do more and reach to more people. Seems that your workshop is only fixed to the same group of people and you are growing too slow.... Singapore market is too small.... blah blah blah..."
During the whole dinner, I was so so..... exhausted because they said nothing about my research work but $$$ ways of pushing me to Indonesia and China. I turned down the project. Yes. Venturing to China needs a lot of networking. These people have connections with all the necessary people there but I turned down, despite attractive offer of a one year contract and earn lots of $$$$. Hmm...... I think I still prefer to stay in my homeland,with my family and all of you.

I am really glad the meal finished early. I reflected the whole incident and why these people came into my life....Even if the hit rate for my blog is not increasing fast, even if my blog is being read by the same group of people, even if its always the same students coming for my workshops for the past 10 years, I am perfectly ok because I have faithful readers....I guess its not really about the money that I can earned...but rather the quality work, time and sincerity that matters to me.

I admit there are times where I find it rather difficult to share what I wanted to. I always remember how difficult it was for me when I first started 10 years ago. Nobody believed in me because I was new and very young to look convincing. Every step in my journey to where I am now serves as a motivation and encouragement for me to spur on. I have a small group of people who trusted my work now. I am already contented. Thank you for all your support.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

U r really humble.
U r very caring & loving person.
U r really a talented person.
U r really good at Handicraft of your Bracelet, Mala(praying bead) & feng shui products are properly activated by 9 procedure for healing & protection.


We are really fortunate to be your client & student in Sin & Overseas. You really take good care of your client personal need & requirement with good customer service. I like your directiness.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thank you for staying with us ;)

Anonymous said...

halo Bryan
i fully agree with U.. it is d contentment, fulfillness and joy that u never able to get even if u hv lots of $$$.. there r so many ppl i hv seen & came across.. they wish they could just go back to be "xiao ren wo" like many of us..

rich client they spend their more time not to reach/get more $$ but to occupy themself coz no one bother abt them.. rich rich high status ppl.. once told me $$ yes enough for 3 meals & some to spend ok liao, $$ alot but empty in soul & heart no joy..

Bryan, same group of ppl & client & blog readers but faithful one.. that listen to yr heart & teaching.. U are fully bless with good health, JOY & Peace that others lack..

Lau Shi, jia yu.. we are always here.. :)

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody, Gd Afternoon.

U can go to the Website(Latest Update)www.omhealth.com/cpfnotes.htm for the following: -

A) Peak of Fortune Bag(POF) Lucky Formations

B) Yr 2010 Flying Start Charts

C) Kwa Number and Lucky Directions

D) Fulfil wish before MOONcake Festival


Thk u for yr attention.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous, 21/8 at 8.32pm.

Thk u for providing me the song name "Way back into Love" by SNSD & Super Junior in 4mins 19sec. I have downloaded into my Handphone MP 3 in Music Therapy. I love it very much.

Thk u for yr kind assistance.

I love u.
I wish u with gd health, keep smiling & successful.

fm Karen,Ming Xiang

Anonymous said...

A)3 Dynasty Coin(3 Luck Coin)=S$18.00

B)Peak of Fortune Bag(POF)=S38.00

U can email to Orders@omhealth.com for ordering your Feng Shui products from Bryan Lao Shi.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

If u let Bryan Gan to add u as his friend at his facebook. He will teach a lot of things that he never share at his 2 Blogs with Additional receipe.

He will impart more skill on Latest Beauty & Health tips at his facebook. Bryan will teach u where to find good food at afforable price to eat or temple for praying. I am one of his facebook friend.

fm Sweety Baby