Monday, August 23, 2010

Electric News


A gentleman was banned to use Skin Booster Gel by his wife...
Hhahahhaa.... MSN with him is very fun.
So my skincare is more power than those big brands :p Yeah!


Blemishes & Freckles lightened with power feedback.
I, myself was truely amazed by the power of my Anti-age serum. You know why? I swam a lot last month. The freckles at my cheek area darken. I decided to stop swimming then. Thereafter, I applied a thick layer of antiage serum for 3 days, followed by Moisturiser. To my surprise, the blemishes lightened and was almost invisible.... HUrray.


Although antiage serum is well known for hydration at deep level, sometimes freckles is due to serious deyhdration. During this time, you should not use whitening products because the skin is weak. You need to strengthen it with chemical free hydration first. After 3 days of deep hydration with antigae serum, I started using skin vita serum at night, continue with Anti-age serum during daytime. My skin really turn radiant within a week.


I received wonderful feedback from 2 clients this morning. They combined antiage serum with day cream during daytime and use skin vita serum with collagen cream at night.


Jean 2010 Feb : -
"Lao shi I have these very ugly blemishes on my face and i have tried everything and they just won't go away. now i have to put a lot of make up to cover the marks and am just so depressed at the way i look. please could you help me get a remedy to at least lighten or get rid of the marks? please i am so like very desperate........."


Jean August 2010 : -
" I am very happy with your products and using breathing exercise with serum plus face and eye mask. I works naturally...."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi,
The Power Cluster i bought from you since last year was placed on my office table. I have not cleansed & charged before.
Is it necessary?
Pls enlighten.

Anonymous said...

U can find Cleansing of Crystal at www.bryanverygood.blogspot.com dated 16/3/10 at yr right hand menu - Labels (scrolling down your mouse to find Video Clips (11).

Anonymous said...

It is so funny to read this MSN comment that her husband is using your Omhealth Chemical free of preservative Beauty Care Products in Singapore.

He looks younger than his wife. She is afraid of losing his husband to younger & attractive women who are working at his husband's working place.

Wrinkle Recovery Gel = Skin Booaster Antiage(50ml)= S$80.00

U can email to Orders@omhealth.com for ordering Wrinkle Recovery
Gel from Bryan Lao Shi.

U can click to Bryan's Website @ www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm for ordering your selected items from Bryan Lao Shi.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Bryan Lao Shi. Robin's wife is afraid of losing her husband to younger & attractive women who are working at her husband's working place. I really envy them bec they are really loving couple in Singapore. They love each other with their heart.