Sunday, August 29, 2010

Freckles, Pigmentation and Dehydrated skin

Antiage serum: $68
Skin Vita serum: $45 (use at night)

Beginners: Use day and night, antiage serum for a month. Thereafter, you can use skin vita serum to brighten and lighten freckles and blemishes. Bear in mind if you want to lighten your freckles or blemishes, do not use whitening products. You should hydrate and heal the skin at deep level first. Thereafter, you can use whitening serum (Skin Vita Serum).
For me, I use Antiage serum during the day and skin vita serum at night. For beginners, use antiage serum first for day and night. When your skin texture is better, use skin vita serum at night.

I am going to celebrate the anniversary of antiage serum today. Since 2006, it started off with only a few faithful users to hundreds now..... .Most importantly, these people see results of improvements after using.

If your skin is very dull.... For 3 consecutive days, after cleansing your face, pump more serum into your face, no need to use moisturiser. Just for 3 days. See how your skin glows.....

Antiage serum
--Strengthens the collagen network: preventing the thinning and sagging of skin while improving elasticity.
--Restorative and stimulating: visibly repairing sun damaged skin while encouraging cell renewal.
--Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates the skin by minimizing water loss and replenishing moisture.
--Powerfully antioxidant: counteracting environmental aggressors while pro-actively addressing the aging process. --Promotes healthy skin functioning: boosting its anti-aging defense; reinforcing and fortifying the skin's structure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If u are interested to improve your skin complexion & more radiant, u can follow these 9 simple step of maintaining of gd skin complexion.

A) Drink 2 litres of water a day
B) Diet Rich in Fruit & Vegetable
C) Have a Restful Sleep
D) Take Vitamin, Mineral & Supplement
E) Practise A Day Skin Care Regime.(Know your Skin Type)
F) Make Exercise Regularly
G) Keep Stress Level to a Minimum
H) Limit of intake of Alcohol and Caffeine
I) Avoid Extreme Temperature

Have a Nice Wkend.

Thk u for yr attention.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I will b soaking & double boiled my 1st pkt of White Fungus(non-bleaching) to improve my skin texture & complexion. I will add brown rock sugar to taste. I just used 2 bottles of Cedarwood Shampoo & 1 bottle Astiquer Facial Treatment Cleanser.

I have used Lavendula Vera, Rosemary Spanish & Wooden Comb. It has helped me to improve my hairgrow & used it for combing my hair daily. Wooden comb will stimulate the sweat gland & hair follicle for a better blood circulation to accelerate the growth of the hair.

I have used Marjorum, Lavendula Vera, Peppermint Oil with Body Lotion for my Body Massage. I have used Ginger Oil for my warmwater Footbath for 15mins. I will drop a few drops of 5 Elements Aroma Oil with water inside my Burner at my living room or bedroom or when i am really very sick.

Five Elements Aroma Oil can cleanse the environment to remove unwanted negative energy. I slowly inhaled 5 Elements Aroma Oil with water inside my burner i can recover fm my cold & flu very swiftly. I love the super fragrance of this Aroma Oil.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

After i have left my ex-employer
(20/1), i have received numerous job invitation or phonecall to go for job interview. I have received phonecall to work as Promoter at TTSH fm my Aunty, Choo Ling. I feel so touched.

On 29/8, i have seen my ex-supermkt customer r really interested & encouraged me to work at his Japanese Company for clerical position. I have took down his handphone number yesterday nite.

I alway practised Mala & Bracelet Breathing Exercise outdoor. I have changed my mindset fm negative to positive nowaday. I can easily used Brain Storming to use solve my job-related or personal problem with ease.

Bao Qing will encourage me to think more postively. My mother has passed away on 1/8. She is my Mentor. She has spent so much money in my Education. I am really grateful to her & i will miss her in my memory.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Just like to check if i used this Antiage serum u mention can go without the mositurser? So after cleanse the face, is it use it straight without the toner?

Thanks