Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bryan heading for KL

Hi folks. Kindly take note.
Bryan will be away in KL on Monday afternoon. All orders will be packed this Sunday. I will do my best to complete the packing. If I really cannot finish in time, I will have them posted on 15 Sep 2010. Thank you for your kind understanding.

For new comers, you can spend some time reading my blog especially for older posts. There are lots of useful information. I have catogoried my topics on the right hand column.

I hope everyone can do facial steaming once a week. Facial steaming with Rose Geranium oil will cause face to sweat naturally, and skin will produce its own moisture....

KL TRIP: 3 days of ISO audit, 3 days of training on Power Beauty Health and Bai Bai class.

Power Beauty & Health talk, please hesitate no more. Register now :p

No comments: