Monday, April 25, 2011

Have a good Week (Flying off soon)

Don't forget



  1. AH Ma and magnet workshop



  2. Health and beauty with Bryan Part 1



  3. East meets West class

Top 3 workshops!


Last but not least, Bryan's face and eye mask will be very useful in this kind of weather. You can do it 4 times a week and as a leave on mask overnight once a week....You will see super nice nice skin. I will apply my mask in hotel


http://bryanomhealth.blogspot.com/2011/01/facial-mask-face-and-eye.html


You can still email your orders to me. I will try to reply in the internet cafes where possible . Do not be angry with me if my reply is not prompt ok.


NB: Antioxidant Office Day Cream(with mini sunblock) and Perfectionist (water base) moisturiser day and night cream launched. You can order now.... promotional set of $100 now. Otherwise, it will be $55 per bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How high is the SPF for the office day cream?