Monday, April 11, 2011

Need your feedback now

Having 14 years of Skin and Health Products, I did not have a proper seminar talk on proper usages of my products ...Hahahaa..you may be surprised to hear that. Well, I hesitate because I was worried people may have the impression that I am trying to push sales. Arising from all your questions via emails and sms, I think the time has come now.. Would you like me to slot in 20mins for this year "POWER BEAUTY AND HEALTH TALK" (NEW ), to talk about how to use my skin care/Oil/Haircare and answer questions... [Power Beauty and Health Talk (NEW) once a year. It will be at the end of the year] . Although it will be held at the end of the year, I will need to start my preparation and Dr Phua will be invited to share too. Give me your feedback here whether you prefer this 20mins session a not. Don't worry it will not eat into the 2 hours topics.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

No.

Anonymous said...

YES, please I need to know how to use correctly

Jennifer said...

yes

Anonymous said...

要。

Anonymous said...

I think , for new comers like me, and have been reading ur blog for some time.... I guess may be u make a video.?

Anonymous said...

No. All you need is a little brochure to give to the user to explain the product usage

Anonymous said...

Make a video better

spend some time do a video for each item.....

Anonymous said...

no need to do video, 20 minutes is good enough for u to share with us. thank you lao shi

sunshine

Anonymous said...

Yes,good :)

Candice said...

Yes please , do it. Wonderful products and need proper launch usages as I am using your serum for 3 years and need to know more.

Lynn said...

A regular update to your product list, to include new stuff that you introduced will be helpful.