Monday, September 26, 2011

Drinking Flower Tea

Went Shopping yesterday, I went to ION B4, tea house Wang San Yang to buy many flower tea to replenish for 1 whole year. HEhehehe..... And I pack some for friends too.

Is part of my family routine to drink Pu-Er day time and Flower tea at night. The reason is that not only they have many health benefits but it beautify our skin, slowly very gently progressively. Tea promotes sleep and whiten your skin from within if you get the right recipes. Puer is for older people which wont injured stomach and no caffein , super good for health.

Personally I feel that my skin is getting better each day combine with my face serum , scrub and moituriser. Constanly hydration is so important because hydration is the first defense system preventing skin from ageging. I use Bryan's Facial Mist with Ginseng on my skin , spray a distant away from face twice a day: after lunch and tea break or anytime. For sensitive skin, u can instead pour my lavender charcoal water in small atomiser and use as spray mist too.



Side News: Bryan hair serum is used by some AirAsia flight attendant and SQ flight attendant with tremendous good feedbacks. I hope to get a picture from them. Tremendous feedbacks were given for this De Beaux hair serum because is designed for U .:>



Good Sleep or Good Relax Skin Tea Blend of the Month


1) 4 jasmine flower, 2 pink rose bud, 2-3 forget me not in a big mug of boiling water. Steep for 10mins, drink slowly warm in the noon of 1 hour before sleep. 

2) Busy? Just 6 jasmine flower in a cup and boiling water steep 10 mins drink before sleep half hour.

No comments: