Monday, December 8, 2014

My Biggest Challenge is Packaging But again is my style now

Hi all omhealth eye gel is launched! We try to do minimum packaging de without the box and print all ingredients etc and put outside the plastic!

So far only HA eye serum have box was actually requirement for overseas department store launch soon.
But for my usual style, i just want to reduce raw material. And minimum ink. But again, i cant totally no put label. So for those who follow me 10 years, know my packaging style and my biggest challenge.


Hope u don't mind my style of packing since 2001 which some new comers may feel normal packaging! But once u use u will know the quality! Today launched

On and off new comers commented" Bryan ur product really good but packaging not appealing..." but after they use they know what I want.


This time i imported the stylo recyclable bottle in gold color for elegant look. Dont laugh, I try my best le la.

No comments: