Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bryan's Hair Secret

.

I have been blending hair oil for some of my clients since 2001. They will tell me their hair problems and I customized a hair blend according to their needs. Customizing is something which I enjoyed very much as every blend is unique. My hair blend is more for thinning hair problem, hair growth and maintaining shine and strengthening of hair. However, if you have hair problems like oily hair, dandruff or scalp problem, you will need to have it cure first. Using hair blend is like a hair tonic. It helps to slow down hair loss and white hair.
Facts about HAIR LOST AND HAIR PROBLEM
A. Past 40 years old: A sad fact is that after 40, and especially during menopause, hair thins in diameter. Hair growth is slow and we produce lesser hair. You may need to change your haircare regime and avoid harsh products.
B. Thicken hair and slow down white hair through massage
One of the signs of ageing is thinning of hair. We lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair daily. If you lose more, it means you have hair thining problem. Use of wooden comb method can help to stimulate the roots and promote hair growth.
C. Sleep on SATIN
Sleeping on silk pillow can help hair to stay smooth overnight because the shaft doesn't stick to it as it does to cotton. That is why some ladies started to use silk pillows. Some may want to use a silk scarf to wrap around your hotel pillow to keep your holiday hair blooming :D
Click here www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm to find out more about Bryan's hair treatment oil and comb set. Those who have registered for Part 3 workshop, you will also get to learn a very powerful hair mask during the class :D
The class on 5 July is full house. Those who are interested may wish to register for the next intake on 23 August. Response is quite overwhelming, you can start to register before the seats are fully taken up once again. Click here www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm for more course details.

12 comments:

ExpandForFree said...

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at expandforfree.blogspot.com, which provides a free Blog Expansion service.

*Bryan Gan* said...

oh really, i go see now, add me to msn grapefiber@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Laoshi i have tried the warm towel wrap alone with rice bran oil. The hair really feel smooth and shine. Is not oil, just a few drop will do.

Mei yi

Unknown said...

Thanks to Bryan Lao Shi, I have no problem with split ends.Lao shi has been blending hair blend for me since 2001. Becos of this hair blend, I no longer need to go for hair treatment in saloons which helps me save a lot of money and time. Most importantly, I can have beautiful long hair now.Thanks Lao Shi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, finally you introduce your hair blend here. I thought you will never introduce this good stuff. Thanks for customizing my hair blend all these years.The best hair tonic I ever used.

Anonymous said...

Yap same here. Best hair tonic I have used so far. Allows me to perm or rebond or colored my hair without any worries of dryness or split ends.
Wow ! I like this picture very much!


Lis

Anonymous said...

Aiyo Bryan, good things are meant to be shared. Why you only tell us now?

Ang

Anonymous said...

Bryan

I have dry & dandruff problems. How do I cure it?


tks
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Bryan, your hair blend has managed to tame my dry frizzy hair all these years. Thank u.


Chia ling

Anonymous said...

Ah Moon ,
You are very lucky to get to know Bryan lao shi and got the hair blend since 2001 and also saved alot time and money going to the salon. But for me I only got to know him recently and have wasted alot of time and money for my hairloss treatment.

Unknown said...

Hi catherine. I got to know lao shi by chance. Didn't get to attend his workshop when he first come to my company but all my colleagues were full of praises for him. Guess its fate and luck for me to meet lao shi. I admired his passion and knowledge in his work.From last time, he shared no stop. Very few business people like that. Nevermind catherine, you can still save money from now onwards. Its not too late!

Anonymous said...

My hairdresser commented my hair texture has improved. Of course, credit goes to Bryan hair blend!

Serina Low