Monday, July 14, 2008

News update



Halo all, hope everyone had a good weekend. I was super busy over the weekend. Busy with photo shoots(stressed) for an interview by one of the most prestigious magazine on my therapy work. Magazine will be out soon.

Oh ya, my very first Card Book on acupressure with kind support from Professor TCM ECM, SINGTRAIN Academy and Doctor NG will be launched in January.

Very excited with all these activities in the pipeline!

Thanks to all of you for support. And also GOD for giving me the strength all this while. May all who read this blog or never read this blog be happy and smile from within.

Finally, my Muay Thai is picking up well. I will input some info in my Dance and Scent therapy class's materials.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and I will be on "Live" radio with FM 97.2 at 4pm. I will do my very best to answer all your questions. I had also prepare some new soup recipes, so stay tune.

NB: This saturday is the 5 element exercise class. I will call each and everyone who had registered to confirm. Thanks for your support. 4 seats left for this exercise class, anyone who wants to attend this saturday exercise class, do sms me directly at 94895606.Thanks and see ya :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Lao Shi,you look good! I think I must learn to live a fulfilled and meaningful life like you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Bryan you sure look good. Wa you know how to pose also leh. You very modern teacher! Looking forward to the Card Book and magazine. Keep us informed k.


Wendy

Unknown said...

Your pictures brighten up my monday. Very happy to see handsome guy photos early monday morning. Ke ke ke keee.
Pictures very nicely taken.

Unknown said...

Hey Bryan, you look so cool in Muay Thai outfit. Can you teach us a few kicks and punches in the 5 elements class? See ya this saturday!

Anonymous said...

Attended bryan laoshi 5 element class no kick la. Ahahahah u want all aunties kick, later faint ahahhaha.

Keep up the good work.

Your blog is a symbol of JOY.

Lorraine.

Anonymous said...

The exercise class suits all ages. I seldom exercise and I thought it will be tough for me but not at all. The movements are very simple even for old lady like me. I enjoyed myself during the 2 lessons. Thanks

Mdm Chiam

Anonymous said...

Have swollen leg, after lavendula vera method, i am ok now.

thank you so much.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan. I liked your classes very much. You have your own unique style to deliver your teachings. Keep it up!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
I understand how it feels like to do photo shots. I just have my wedding outdoor and indoor photoshots last weekend. My goodness, so tiring because I don't know how to smile or pose. When I smile, my husband don't smile and when my husband smile, I don't smile or my smile become too frozen liao. I think my photographer also tired at the end of the day.
But you do look very good and good pose!


Xiao Hui