Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cooking Class Completed


Yesterday was a rather challenging workshop for me! Hahahaaa...I have to translate teachings of 5000 years ago on Yin & Yang on foodcures and herbs, from Chinese materials to English.

Thanks to everyone who make time to attend this cooking class. Much to my surprise, during the class, a bouquet of flowers was delivered to me. It was from a lady giving thanks because her husband's leg recovered after doing footbath and the 3 oil method. She told me she can enjoyed a better sleep after using the Mala. Wow....reading the Thank you card evoked the emotional part of me. I am really touched and very glad to hear things have improved.......Thanks for the kind gestures and encouragement. That is very nice of you. Thank you. The credit actually goes to you because you put into practice of what you have learnt. I cannot do much if you only learn and never put it into good use :D
Everyone have our high and low peak period. But to me, everyday is being now/present. I will continue to work hard. More foodcures and recipes on the way. Don't forget the latest workshop updates at www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm


I also want to express a big Thanks to an anonymous for sending me a Thank you card and a CD by a male singer on positive thinking I think. Thank you very much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan laoshi,

May i know what is 3 oil method as I am quite knew to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Lavendula, Peppermint & Pettigrain

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, you are right. Must put into practical use of what we learnt. Actually I bought lavendula and ginger oil from you last month but always forgot to use. Until recently I read so many positive feedbacks, then I remember about them. Finally, I did my first foothbath with the 2 oils last night. This morning I woke up feeling great.


Mona

Anonymous said...

How do I use the 3 oil method?



beebee

Anonymous said...

May I know what is Mala??

Jean