Saturday, December 6, 2008

Facial SCrub to achieve soft skin

NB: Wish me luck 23 Dec ISO 9001 certification. :> Oh many do not know how to use my scrub correctly. I shall explain here again.

Bryan's Facial Scrub re-introduce

When we reached 30 years old, it is important to perform facial scrub.Commercial scrub beads may be too sharp and cause abrasion. I preferred scrub that is free from chemical because if while doing the scrubbing action on our skin, the pores will open. If you are using chemical scrub, you will be absorbing chemicals into your skin.

All my products including this facial scrub, are totally chemical free. It took me a long time to complete my research on the beads, JOJOBA polish round beads which is very gentle to skin. Twice a week swirl these polished beads across the skin to reveal a clear, cleaner, and flake-free complexion. This mild, face scrub removes dead surface skin and dull impurities without abrasion, irritation or disturbing the skin's oil balance


For all Skin Types! If you are 30 years old or more with skin looking lifeless, dull and tired, you will need to experience this easy to use, 1 minute a week system.

Directions:

Wet your face. Take some of the scrub and slowly massage your face for less than 20 second. Do not use force but gentle massage. Wash your face. Followed by charcoal lavender water and serum.

No comments: