Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Recipe -- TODAY


Hi. I guess most of you would have tried out OMHEALTH Levendula Vera and Lemon oil by now. As I have introduced before, there are over 280 species of lavender but this is the only one that emits a sweet aroma that sooth and calm. Lavendula Vera does not have the herbal scent because it uses only the highest grade of flowers for extraction. Leaves or branches were not included in the extraction process.
I felt rather worn out after packing my house today so I used Lavendula Vera and Lemon oil for aroma vapouriser and went for a shower. It feels good....really good...

BRYAN's HOME SWEET HOME BLEND

For Home:
Drip 4 drops of Lavendula vera and 4 drops Lemon oil into an aroma burner. Alternatively, drip 2 drops of Lavendula Vera and 3 drops of Lemon oil onto tissue. Stick the tissue onto your blowing fan. Your house or room will be filled with nice aroma.

The combination of Lavendula Vera and Lemon is able to sooth general unhappiness, moody and cleanse the environment. I have many customers having cough lately. This blend is good to fight airborne disease effectively. The nice aroma also remind me the beauty in life...

For body shower oil massage and body-mind-soul renewal recipe:
Drip 2 drops Lavendula Vera and 2 drops Lemon oil into 15ml rice bran oil. Mix well.
Next, use Kim's sandalwood paste(mix a teaspoon of sandalwood with water) for a good body scrub. Scrub your body for less than 2 mins and rinse it off. After rinsing, pour the oil mixture and massage your whole body, face and hair. Wait for 2 mins before you rinse off.
Thereafter, use a wooden comb to comb your hair. The overall procedure of sandalwood scrub and oil shower follows one of the TOP spa in Bali, but you can DIY at home now. Worth it. You will know what I meant after trying it. ITS REFRESHING!! Your hair will also feel smooth and shine :D
NB: Fresh facial scrub have arrived. It is not just an ordinary facial scrub but also a gentle scrub with antiage properties and ingredients :D
********Thanks for pointing out my typo error made earlier on :D Hahahaaa I think too far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have accepted another session of hand, shoulder n back massage by my china girlfriend at the natural park.

I have given her S$20.00 Choice Voucher as my token of appreciation.

I just hold my bracelet at my heart Chakra for my breathing exercise by applying Energy Chakra.

I have tried VW exercise, meditiation n ankle rotation. One uncle has asked me whether i am practising yoga n i just smiled back to him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I think there is a typing error "blend discovered.... 27 Dec 2009" ?

Judy

Anonymous said...

Bryan is so busy spring cleansing his hse today. We shld appreciate his effort n time to update his blog for us daily.

The date shld be 27th December 2008 instead of 27th December 2009.

I wish u with gd health, keep smiling n successful career.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, i have strike 1st prize 6679 yesterday, this is really amazing after receiving your mala and a set of 5 dynasty coin.

Also i am ordering a wealthbowl from you. I am shocked and very execited now.

Hong