Wednesday, August 26, 2009

COngrats Happiness Bring Happinesss

MUM always teach me:
Holding on to anger is like grasping a piece of hot coal; With the intent of throwing it at someone any moment.
The one holding the piece of hot coal will be the first to get burnt. The hot coal might miss the targetted person and hurt others instead.

Even if you manage to hit him/her with the piece of hot coal, he might hurl another piece at you and it goes on endlessly. 何必呢?

海是天造的,苦海是人造的。退一步海阔天空。

Encounter many different types of people in my course of work. Everyday is a lesson. Life is short, why don't we make it a happier day. If your bosses or colleagues are very difficult people, pray for them. Because they are actually very 辛苦。 People who are always feeling grouchy, grumpy and jealous are actually quite poor thing. They are probably not aware or conscious of their behaviours but do you think they are happy people?

Just remember, whenever you encountered such challenging people in your life, do not write them off immediately. Send sincere prayers, love and light to them. You will also feel a lot better this way :)

This blog is specially written for those who emailed me about their difficult bosses. I will pray for u ok :)

Pheww....I just finished packing all the items. Will be heading down to the temple to pray. Have a great day :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Manager , like to gossip and very jealous about our progress. Always makes life difficult for us.

Cancer last year die already. SIgh... life is short. We use to hate him and curse him behind. Now we feel bad.

COnfession

Anonymous said...

Wow, your cheng Yu power.

By the way, my acne is under control using Green Clay.

Unknown said...

This is very meaningful.

Jia You. I love the new sugilite stone. Hope u receive my sms for order.

Instantly love it.

Face and eye mask brighten my skin. Will you be producing SUNBLOCK?

Anonymous said...

Yes, lao shi you are right. Last time I used to be very sad when my
lady boss lost her temper for no
apparent reason. NOw, I am used to
it, I don't keep it in my heart, just let go and everything will
be fine. LIfe is short, be happy, live life to the fullest.

Love
jade

Anonymous said...

My boy is going to 3, he is getting on my nerves. I put him in childcare, every morning & night is like WAR. I really dont know how to handle him, very STRESS....