Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New comers

An announcement of a new course before I leave for HK. It is on 30th Oct. A new professional workshop. Its my birthday month so I have decided to conduct this workshop. More details as at http://www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm#Qi . Only 25 seats available.

For the past 3 years, I have been working 7 days a week. Travelling overseas is also for work purposes. I still find it very fulfilling especially when I see the smile on your face.

Hmmm....Its been many years since I celebrate my birthday, so I've decided to pamper myself by taking a short break to HongKong for 5 days. I will be back on 9th Oct for my birthday (hahahhahaa... was engaged to give a workshop for a company.)

This blog has the highest update rate because of you :)
Without fail, I wake up every morning 6am to start my work. From updating my blog, replying emails and packing of orders etc...It has become my daily routine job.
Every now and then, I receive warm greetings telling me to take care of myself. Thank you :) Not to worry, I do take care of my health :)

I might missed out your emails or orders once a blue moon, please forgive me. It was never my intention to ignore anybody. Everything is one man show with the help from my mum. No matter how busy I am, you can be assured to get the freshest and purest quality of my skincare products and aroma oil.

An Affirmation for everyone who read this blog: "My life is a celebration." Read this line daily to attract happiness to your life :D


NEW TESTIMONIALS :

Lao shi East meet West New age therapy is very good and there is no chance of getting confused about the acupoints . Among the different techniques in your book, I found the Kwa Sa has very effective approach to treat my neck pain. Great job --- Kent


I have this chronic back pain that keeps bothering me for years. I have tried different treatments like heat therapy, tuina but the improvement were miminal. But, since I started breathing exercise and wearing black tourmaline. I must say that my back has regain a lot more mobility. Lao shi your specially designed acupressure techniques are 2 thumbs up and save me from surgery. --- Madam Lee



NB: New Comers, if you are confused with what skin care to use.... Kick Off with Antiage setTreatment cleanser, Flora water, Antiage serum and Collagen Cream all for $205 only.

Product list www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo Bryan,

Have a fruitful & enjoyment Hong Kong trip with your family members.

Take care.

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Unknown said...

Lao shi, I'm going to miss your updates. Enjoy your trip to the fullest.
等你回来!!

Anonymous said...

Have a good holiday, Bryan.

I feel energised after doing the tapping method. It was a very good class.
Looking forward to your new course.


sam

Unknown said...

Good morning Bryan. Good to hear that you are finally having a break. Enjoy your trip.

Thank you for the good suggestion. Your eye cream, mask and flora water is now a MUST in my travel bag. My puffy eyes really bothered me over the past few years. With all your power items, I do not have to worry about having puffy eyes again!

Anonymous said...

Well said! "My life is a celebration."
Thanks for having such an inspiring blog.

Have a pleasant trip.



David khoo

Anonymous said...

Bryan's lavendula vera charchoal flora water is also a must where ever I go.

Pp

Anonymous said...

Hi bryan, whenever I was packing for my overseas trip, I would wish you have smaller packaging to accomodate for travelling.

I can't do without your lotus cream, vita serum, neroli and shampoo. These are a must to bring along with me.

Your products are so good, fresh and natural that I won't take a second look at other brands anymore.


Take care and have a wonderful holiday.



Aunty Yan

Unknown said...

Its very nice of you to recommend Kimsherbshop to me. I used the aloe vera gel as a leave on mask last night. It felt very cooling and nice. Other then that, the gel heals my broken skin(a result of me squeezing the pimples) nicely. I can hardly see a scar left behind.

Thanks for your generousity.