Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st Botanic Garden Walk Success: 2009


Famous Black Tourmaline Bracelet bring happiness.
Many of you were wearing it today. Really touched.

Making wishes at the Octagon center.
Highest Good "Qi" in Botanic Garden.


Sharing on 5 Elements Qi Gong with the group.
Bryan 老师 1st Botanic Garden walk (SUNSHINE) 2009


I must say prayers has touched the Heaven. It was raining cats and dogs at 6am. Many called me to check whether the walk is still on at 7.30am. I replied, "Yes. Rain will stop." A friend from New Creation Church said," Bryan, I pray for u" and I prayed to God " May the rain stop before 7.30am so that every participant can enjoy the nature with love "

To our surprise, the rain stopped at 7am sharp at Botanic Garden. The weather was perfect (just after rain with a bit sunshine, packed with negative ION) to perform Qi Gong and walk. Everyone enjoyed.
We will be here once a year :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I love my Citrine and Peridot Bracelet. It is so beauitful that i can see Rainbow n loving energy fm my Bracelet. I feel very happy and cheerful to wear it.

Thank you, Lao Shi.

Cheer I

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Laoshi,

My mum is a first timer to your class and she enjoyed the walk very much.
Your face reading is accurate, she has been feeling a sense of blockage for quite sometime.
she is eagerly looking forward to receiving your Mala and practise the healing you had taught us.

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful walk. I will make an effort to wake up early during my off days and visit the botanic garden with my husband.


Thank you teacher. Thanks for organising such a great activity.