Monday, October 26, 2009

A letter from my client that she wants to share

" Lao shi, i would like to thank you for the positive affirmation class that I have attended on early this month. In the class u share with us to forgive and let go. First person that came to my mind was my ex husband. I am 55 this year, when I was 35, my ex husband left me for another woman, leaving nothing behind. I brought up my kids by working 2 jobs daily. And both of my son grew up and did well in study and now i can attend all ur classes. But i have not forgiven him till ur class, as our family suffers tremendously when he left. No one help us and i supported the family alone.

In ur class, my heart burst into tears and I decided to forgive him. Last week, I was told that my ex husband pass away from stomach cancer, and the "new" family dont even bother to inform us. In fact he pass away last month. I was at first angry with this woman who break our family, I didnt know whats my husband last word. " But i have forgiven him". My kids hated him so much not even want to go and pay respect. Sigh i have use your method and they finally forgive their dad. They say " We hate him because we suffer so much in our childhood and there is no childhood." All the damages and wrong that my husband done to me is gone. Life is short. I suggest those who have a good family to love your love ones."
---

Madam L...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgiving is not easy but through your teachings, I learnt to let go. I feel released and happier now. I overlook many good things in life in the past because of hatred, anger and sorrows. I want to live a more fulfilling life now to make up what I have lost.
Thank you laoshi.


M.D

Anonymous said...

I also teared during bryan lao shi class(crystal practical class) when lao shi taught us to feel heart chakra..forgive the person that hurt us...The only person that surfaced in my mind was my ex spouse. Tears just came to me and i could feel my heart wrenching. It was a moment of release.

I felt a lot lighter after the exercise. From then onwards, i start to read back what lao shi has wrote in his blog. Things starts to make a lot of sense. I have moved on from then. I sincerely wish my ex happiness in his life and new marriage.



'Alicia'

Anonymous said...

Bryan, you have help me a lot during my most difficult times. Your mala, black tourmaline bracelet and even relaxation oil, grapefruit pink, lavendula vera everything, even your skin products have helped me to look younger and better then before.

You taught me to look and feel good about myself and accept myself.

I am a changed prson now, more confident. I will be strong for the sake of my kids.

Anonymous said...

Gd morning, Bryan Lao Shi.

We are really fortunate to meet you at your Workshop in Singapore.

My first Workshop is 25/4/08(Fri) with Mediacorp Love 97.2FM at the price of S$8.00.

Bryan, u r really caring n loving person. U r really a talented person in Sin and Overseas.

I have changed fm negative thinker to positive thinker nowaday. I have learnt a lot of useful tips of Beauty and Health to be a wise consumer fm Lao Shi.

Thank u for your encouragement n caring that i will promise you i will take good care of my health.
I love dog.

Cheer

fm Sweety Baby

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan,
my aunt told me u spoke to her just now. I tell u she feels a lot better now.
She even promised me she will faithfully use her mala to do breathing exercise. Last time I always nag at her to do breathing exercise with her mala because I, myself know how good this is. But she never get started.
I am relief that she listen to u.

Thanks. I know u are very busy but u still make time for her. Thank u very much.



Xue

Unknown said...

Bryan Laoshi,
my grandma likes using your antiage set 2, facial renewal scrub and the dead sea mud mask you recommended from Kimsherbshop.
Everyone said Grandma looks very radiant and young for her age. The blackheads on her nose has also disappeared. I don't expect her wrinkles to disappear but all of us feels Grandma looks at least 5-10 years younger then her actual age.
She is very happy with her skin. My grandma is very thrify to spend money in beauty salons. Even if we, grandchildren wants to pay for her, she also rejected.

Thank you Laoshi. Grandma's happiness is also my happiness.

Anonymous said...

The renewal scrub, vita serum and treatment cleanser quite good. I am also using the dead sea mask and pink clay mask. My skin look brighter then what it used to be. I have no problems with blackheads any more. I do notice my freckles getting lighter.

Thanks Bryan.


shamila

Unknown said...

I'm a great fan of your range of skin care and essential oil.
Your shampoo was just as good as the rest of your products.
It was up to my expectation. Excuse me if "expectation" is not appropriate but I think your shampoo is really good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm L,

My heart feels for you when i read your letter. Nobody understands the turmoil and hardships you've gone through more than yourself. I am very happy for you that you faced it all so bravely and even remarkably convinced your children to forgive their father.

My salute to you!