Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mission Completed CPF Board


Following my workshop at CPFB last friday, I conducted another workshop at CPFB this afternoon due to good response and support :D Thank you very very much. Both workshops were FULL HOUSE.
I really hope all particpants learnt and will benefit from Bryan's 3 oil method and anti-shoulder ache technique.
Many people have recovered from chronic ache using 3 oil method with Kwa Sa. Hope you can share what you learnt and help others who are having this health problem.
Remember, you deserved to be healthy and pain free. Any ache is due to your own negligence....hmmm...Cannot k....Must put in effort for your own health. Sometimes, the answer to have good health is just right in front of you but many people may overlook or give excuses of "No Time".

Neck & shoulder tension/ache is the cause of aging and common cold. Once you master my kwa sa technique, you will notice you won't get flu so easily. Start doing Bryan's 3 oil kwa sa 3 section method.


One very delighful comment, " Bryan, you still look young!!".
Hehehee...it should be my Face cums Eye mask, plus H2O2 technique which I did before every workshop. It makes the skin look radiant. You have learnt the technique, do remember to give it a try :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the attendee today. Is a pity, we need to rush off.

i have neck pain for days, after the 3 oil i felt so much better. No time to ask..... u more.....

thank you very much

X.

Anonymous said...

Lao shi, I can understand your KU XIN. You really YONG XIN LIANG KU.

My aching back recovered a lot after using your method. When I got back ache, I will also kena headache and feel very exhausted even though I did not actually do anything that requires physically energy.

3 oil method is FANTASTIC.
Keep up the good job.


Fenny Chee

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I was quite surprised that I can used Neroli oil on my sensitive skin. I will do H2O2 method of lavendula flora water with Neroli oil 2 times per week.

Great method. My face texture looks different the next day. I don't know how to describe the smell of Neroli oil but nothing smells better then Neroli oil.

Thanks!




Bethany

CPF Fans 2009 said...

I was quite skpetical when attending ur seminar last week at CPF board as there are too many vendors trying to sell their spa package.

AFter just 15mins of your talk, your humour and knowledge moved me. I bought full set of 3 oil and kwa sa plate which i will never spend money on a seminar. I was surprise to spend.

I would like to thank you, the 3 oil method with kwa sa has released my mom's serious neck pain.

Thank you Teacher .

Anonymous said...

I have practised by pulling back my Amethyst Mala in Medicine Buddha Mantra Outdoor. I have drunk up my plain water in my Dark Blue Mug for 3 days. I can recover my illness very fast.

Anonymous said...

wat is mala?

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous at 23rd Oct, 8.35am.

My name is Ming Xiang.

My Amethyst Mala is 8 mths 9days old. My 54 Bead Purple Crystal Praying Bead fm our Bryan Lao Shi since 14th Feb 2009.

U can click another Blog at BryanVeryGoodluck to view what is a Mala at the Right Hand Panel at Amethyst Mala(9).

God bless u.