Friday, October 16, 2009

Talk at CPF Board Today

Back in 2003-2004, I was invited to CPF board to give a seminar. I am back once again 5 years later. Hmm! I heard it was full house within a day when open for registeration. I am very happy that I can share more new updates today. Really hope more people will get to learn acupressure techniques for health.
As usual, I will be on radio LOVE 97.2 FM this coming Monday at 11am to answer your questions on beauty and health :)


Antiage Kala Sleep
Kala sleep is extremely important for good skin and health. What is Kala sleep? How do you achieve that? If you have a quality sleep, you will wake up with a natural glow on your skin.

A) Check your neck and shoulder before you sleep. Does your neck shoulder feel tense? Spend 3 minutes a day to do a massage using the following aroma recipe on your neck, shoulder and chest area before bed. Go to sleep. When you sleep with neck shoulder feeling tensed up, you will age very fast.

Recipe of Kala Lotion:
50 ml body lotion, 5 drops Majoram oil and 5 drops Lavendula vera oil and 2 drops Peppermint oil. Mix well in a dark jar. Use this recipe daily before sleep. Optional - you can also add a pinch of Kim's sandalwood to this lotion. It becomes kala lotion.

Majoram Aroma clinical Oil only $38 fresh. A lot of useful usages :)

Majoram Fresh Herbal Tea: Scientific Report: A USDA analysis showed that Majoram has high amount of antioxidants. When applied onto your neck and shoulders, it will help to promote sleep and fight free radicals in the body. When applied for massage tummy, it is good for a lot of stomach issues.

I like to make Majoram tea once a week. You can get fresh Majoram herb at $1.95 per packet either from Cold Storage or Market place. Put 2 stalks into a mug of boiling water. Seep for 10 mins. Add honey when cool.
Majoram Fresh Herb Tea: Natural disinfectant, antifungal, antibacterial, bruising, flatulence, bloated stomach, calm children , tonsillitis ,anxiety , painful menstruation
New Comers:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I have practised Aromatherapy n Yoga for 3 times with bodylotion, a few drops of Lavendual Vera, Peppermint and Marjoram Oil these few days.

I will try footbath with Ginger Oil, Lavendual Vera and Peppermint for 15 mins with warm water.

I can practise Fan Dance(Zhan Zhi Gong) with ease at the Natural Park. I will massage my Great Surge.

Cheer

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I have received my Omhealth Natural Herbal Shampoo and DT today.

Thank you, Lao Shi.