Thursday, November 5, 2009

Congratulations Bryan: Short Notice

WORLD WOMEN HEALTH EXHIBITION & FORUM 2009

WWHEF 2009 creates Awareness & Education on Endometriosis and Menstrual Health Issues & on Holistic Pain Management Support for ALL To Lead A Pain-Free Healthier Life!

FIRST OF ITS KIND in Asia, 2nd Year in Singapore! EXCITING EVENTS FOR THE DAY


Bryan 老师 is very honoured to be invited as a speaker together with two doctors for this event. This event is $38 but you will receive $150 worth gifts. Stay tune for more details....

Thank you God for your kindness, guidance and blessing. Thank you for giving me the chance to share with more people internationally. Thank you all. My hard work has received further recongnition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo Bryan Lao Shi

Gong Xi, Gong Xi! Wishing you success in the WWHEF 2009!

Cheers
Gerlin Chua

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to U.
When is the event? I will pay u a visit if I am still in Singapore.


Liz Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Laoshi, when is the event? I couldn't listen to radio during office hour...can put in your blog, so that I can try to attend to this talk too...thank you
I'm Shirley Yong

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Congrats to our Bryan Lao Shi and your official launch of Day Hydrator on 6th November 2009.

Can u let us know when is the World Women Health Exhibition & Forum 2009 in Singapore?

I can make special arrangement with my Superior in advance to attend your Seminar in Singapore.

Thank u for yr attention.

Have a nice wkday and wkend.

fm Sweety Baby