Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 2

4th Nov 2009
Day 2 : Body, Skin & Health rejuvenation

Breakfast: Empty stomach with a teaspoon of royal jelly. Slowly dissolve it in your mouth followed by a cup of warm water. --->Remember to do a 10min Qi Gong. Cereal and tuna

Lunch: Went to eat Korean food (mixed rice with many vegetables $7.90)

Tea Break: 1 curry puff
Dinner: Mum's soup by my mom. I finished 2 bowls and eat the ingredients but no carbo. Mum's soup is winter melon, barley,walnuts, carrot, ginko nuts and dry orange peels boil with chicken.
This soup helps to tone stomach, beautify skin and power nourisherer for brain.

Skin Beauty Evening:
Antiage Scrub ---> Face and Eye hydrating Mask ---> flora water---> Neroli facial oil... Sleep early

Result
Tummy flattened nicely with Sunflower Slimming oil Kwa sa. As there is no carbo in my dinner, the effect is better when stomach massage after you wake up in the morning. Very happy! Look out for tomorrow report on Day 3 recipes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryan, do u know that I learnt a lot of soup recipes from this blog of yours. My husband and my boys are not used to drinking soup but now they love it.
My chinese friends are surprised that I can share with them chinese soup recipes. I told them I have a good teacher.


Nurhidayati