Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bryan's 3 Days Challenge. Are you Game enough?

October is my birthday month but it became the most busy month of the year! Hahaha. Its all worth it. Due to my busy work schedule, I sleep 5 hours a day. Of course, I do need to take care. Therefore, I have planned a lifestyle of beauty, energy recovery and, tummy toning for the next 3 days :D


Bryan's 3 days skin & body recovery
Day 1: 3rd Nov 2009
Morning:
A) Take a small teaspoon of royal jelly on empty stomach. Slowly dissolve it in your mouth followed by a cup of warm water. A power skin, energy and body rejuvenation.
Best royal jelly was introduced by a teacher to me. Must take fresh one. Cheapest and freshest in Singapore (sms to 9652 3139 to order. A bottle of royal jelly and a bottle of organic liden honey plus free delivery at $163). Really good.

Practise your Qi gong or breathing exercise for 10mins.

Afternoon: Must have rice, vegetables. (Do not diet, you need food to rejuvenate your body)

Evening : Only soup, meat and vegetable. Simple. I boil fresh drumstick without skin with carrot and ginger. Whatever recipes is ok as long as no carbo in the evning.

Day 1 - Evening Skin care:
Cleanser ---> Green clay mask ---> antiage serum ---> collagen moisturiser.
(2 more days to go :p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Simple. Singlish, very you. And very informative.

Keep it up.

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Lao shi, while I hope u can have a good rest on your birthday month because you work very hard for us.

But on my selfish part, I am very happy that u have come up with so many interesting classes and introduce the new product, Magnesium salt.
I like all your classes and products. Will continue to give u my support.

Thank you laoshi.